Taylor Lautner
Dobrodosli na prwi srpski forum o Tayloru! Zelimo wam prijatan borawak! Smile
Taylor Lautner
Dobrodosli na prwi srpski forum o Tayloru! Zelimo wam prijatan borawak! Smile
Taylor Lautner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prwi srpski forum o Tayloru!

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

O Jacobu uopsteno...

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Wolf_Girl
Admin
Wolf_Girl

Broj poruka : 313
Datum upisa : 06.05.2009
Godina : 29

O Jacobu uopsteno... Empty
PočaljiNaslov: O Jacobu uopsteno...   O Jacobu uopsteno... Icon_minitimeUto Maj 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Jacob Black is a fictional character in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. He is described as a Native American of the Quileute tribe in La Push, near Forks, Washington. In the films Twilight and New Moon, Jacob is played by Taylor Lautner.
According to Stephenie Meyer, Jacob was originally meant to simply be a device through which Bella could learn Edward's secret in Twilight. However, Meyer, her agent, and her editor all liked the character so much that they decided to give him a larger role in the following book, New Moon, with Meyer calling the character, "my favorite gift that New Moon gave to me."

"Jacob was my first experience with a character taking over—a minor character developing such roundness and life that I couldn't keep him locked inside a tiny role....From the very beginning, even when Jacob only appeared in chapter six of Twilight, he was so alive. I liked him. More than I should for such a small part."

Meyer has said that after Jacob started emerging as a prominent character in New Moon, she went back to Twilight, which she was editing at the time, to "weave Jacob and [his father Billy] throughout Twilight more centrally."
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://taylorlautnerserbia.twilight-mania.com

O Jacobu uopsteno...
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Taylor Lautner :: Twilight... :: Twilight likovi :: Jacob-
Skoči na: